Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Bliss....











Mothers Day is now a special day that I get to celebrate with my own little one. To ponder on how truly wonderful being a mother is. After feeding Adelle her last meal for the night I took an extra moment to just hold her. Whispering my love to her and being overcome by her magical smiles makes this years Mothers Day the best so far! Thank you my little thing for making me a Mother, and making it oh so fun. I look forward to the day I can share with you all the beautiful moments we have had together, I will keep them fresh in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. WHat a happy baby!! Her mama must be doing something right... Happy Mothers Day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all those pictures. What a beautiful daughter you have. I hope my girl is as cute as yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay yay! I am glad that I found your blog. My computer has been down for 2 months, so I haven't taken the time to blog surf for the time I was on borrowed connection.

    I am glad that I can keep following you. Hope you enjoy Palmer! I am glad that you're across from Vaness. I would love to live across from my sis.

    ReplyDelete