Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Happenings at the Marley's...


It has been a bit of a mad-house around here lately. I wonder how other new Mom's do it because I often feel like everything is falling apart faster than I can put it back together. Not in a horrible way, just in a the house gets messy, the kids are both crying, and we have to do this and this and this....all at the same time. Along with having a new baby, which is wonderful, we are also preparing our foster girl to leave for Job Core on Tuesday. So here's a bit of what's been going on.


Adelle meeting her sister for the first time. She was very interested.




Kisses...


and cuddles...




My Mother the life saver. She has been the best Mom/Grandma a person could ask for. She helps and offers to help, and so perfectly holds and gives attention to both babes. It has meant so much to me to share these things with her, and to hear her wisdom. I feel just as young as my kids as I become her "kid" again.


And isn't she beautiful?




Here's babe number 1. She is adjusting well, it's been hard for her to see me sitting so much, nursing, but luckily Daddy has been around to give attention. And she really loves her sister, she is concerned for her when she cries, wants to kiss, hug and pet Lydia. It's adorable to see that maternal side come out of a girl so young.

I think one of the greatest things I have done in life is to give these two girls to each other, best friends for life.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I need to come over and hold that sweet baby!Ariane she is so beautiful and your pictures are too, hmmm wonder where she gets it from? Ryan`s teeth look a little funny in the last picture though. Tell him its good to help out a lot around the house but personal hygiene is still important(Just joking!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Congrats again. I so badly want to have a girl next so I can give Autumn a playmate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...she is beautiful! Adelle looks so cute with her! And you look beautiful as well! Proud mommy to two adorable little girls! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both adorable! Wish we could come visit! Hope you get some rest! And I agree, Moms are great! :)

    ReplyDelete