Saturday, January 2, 2010

This Year I WILL Do It...

New Years resolutions are one of those things I think about for a few minutes, pick one, and say I will try. I put as much effort into trying as I did choosing that challenge. In fact I think many years my goals were "be a better person". Of course I ALWAYS accomplished that :o).

So THIS year I have 2 resolutions. I can do that right? Just two.

#1
Visit the Temple once a month.

#2
Pay tithing with EVERY check we get. Not monthly, not when I feel like it or we have the money. With every paycheck, put it in the mail.

I can do this, and I want you all to keep me to my word. Bug me about it. Ask how I am doing. Tell me you don't think I can so I can PROVE YOU WRONG!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I will watch the baby for you when you go to the temple anytime you would like. (Both when Miss Lydia arrives). Then I can help you keep your goal. I think ours (my families) should be to read the BofM once a day for at least 5 min. (Any more and I know it wont happen). I will see if they will agree to that. Then you could help keep me in line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a goal to go to the temple too. We'll have to help each other out. I can watch Adelle when you go that would make Violet so happy. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Thursday!!!! We are doing it!!!! You`ll be helping me achieve my goal too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, we live right across the highway from the Temple. Let us know when you want to go and we'll try to come too! Or if we can't get a babysitter we'll watch Adelle for you and then we can all hang out afterwards.

    ReplyDelete